The people on your holiday gift list don’t want an ugly sweater, a boring tie or a partridge in a pear tree. Many of them crave unique experiences more than products. Here are 12 “smart gifts” for the holidays that will give them a whole year’s worth of comfort, convenience and peace of mind.
- Make family time more memorable – You’ve probably noticed that commercial movie theaters are now starting to provide the amenities found in many home theaters, including big, comfy seats and spectacular sound. Today’s home theater systems let you dim the lights without leaving the couch – and walls can be easily soundproofed so the kids can do homework while mom and dad watch Avengers:Endgame.
- Enjoy greater peace of mind – Home security is a precious year-round gift. The market for home security cameras is expected to reach nearly $10 billion by 2023. With our Smart Home Solutions package, your gift recipient can remotely check home security cameras, make sure that doors are locked, and turn on outdoor lighting as dusk approaches.
- Take HD to new levels – An Ultra HD projector matched with a gigantic screen ensures that home movie viewing truly rivals the quality of your local cinema. When you see the results, you won’t believe how far high-definition technology has come in 25 years.
- Add visual flair to your home theater or game room – Whether it’s a plush seat for your home theater or a stylish credenza or cabinet for your game room, great furniture can enhance the experience. Let us be your one-stop shop for pool tables and gaming tables…plus the furniture that surrounds them.
- Make entertainment a whole-house experience – It’s easier than ever to sync your home’s video and audio systems so you can seamlessly enjoy Taylor Swift – or continue watching Toy Story 4 – as you move from room to room.
- Enjoy crisper audio and video – Today’s Blu-Ray players deliver greater performance in thinner, sleeker designs. Don’t forget that a Blu-Ray system does much more than play DVDs. You can also use them to stream Netflix movies or Spotify music.
- Get lighting that dazzles – Government figures show that 29 percent of U.S. homes are now using LED lighting – and that figure is rapidly rising. LED technology offers two major benefits: higher quality light at a lower energy cost.
- Hide your speakers – Wall speakers can now sit flush against the drywall, then get plastered over and painted so that they’re completely invisible. Your guests will wonder where all that amazing sound is coming from. Be sure to check out the Sonance Invisible Series speakers.
- Create subtle moods – Lighting controls can make you the maestro of moods, whether you’re dimming the lights in the late afternoon or shining a special light on a treasured work of art.
- Enjoy hassle-free wireless coverage in every room – It’s easy for us to install more routers and wireless access points so that you can easily browse or stream anywhere in the house.
- Communicate room-to-room without a clunky intercom – State-of-the-art communication systems – both wired and wireless – are today’s cool way to communicate from room to room.
- Liven up your outdoor entertainment – Every outdoor party will be a hit when you install an all-weather flat-screen TV and sound system. They can be triple-sealed and placed right next to pools and hot tubs. Some Martin Logan speakers are designed to look like rocks so they blend beautifully with your landscaping.
You can trust our team at SCS Home Entertainment to bring these holiday gifts to life. We know all about the high-end brands that can make it happen – like Klipsch, Bowers, Sonance, Martin Logan, Wilkins and Seura. And we serve not just Springfield but Branson, Rogersville and many other Ozark communities.
Here’s another great reason to visit us: we expertly install everything we sell. We’re not like Amazon, which ships you the products but forces you to find an installer.
This holiday season, give everyone on your gift list a home technology experience that will resonate throughout the year ahead. Or simply gift yourself…and let the whole family enjoy! Visit our Springfield showroom to learn more.